- What information we or third parties may collect when you visit the Power Hitz 93.9
- How we may use and share that information; and.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information
1. Types of Information We Collect We collect information from and about you to provide you with a personalized experience on the Power Hitz 93.9. We collect information in the following ways: Information you give us. When you visit or use the Power Hitz 93.9, you may be asked to provide us with personal information, like your name, email address, social media handles, home address, zip code, telephone number, and photos or videos containing your image, or if you make a purchase or book a reservation for an event via the Power Hitz 93.9, you may also provide us with credit card or other financial account information (collectively, “Personal Information”). You may also provide us with demographic information, such as your age, date of birth, and gender (collectively, “Demographic Information”). If we combine Demographic Information with the Personal Information we collect, we will treat it as Personal Information under this Policy. Information we get from your use of the Power Hitz 93.9. We collect information about Power Hitz 93.9 that you use and how you use them, like when you watch a video, open one of our newsletters, or view and interact with our ads and content (collectively, “Usage Information”).
Usage Information includes:
- Device information. We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information, including phone number).
- Browsing information. This includes the URL that referred you to the Power Hitz 93.9, the areas within the Power Hitz 93.9 that you visit, how long you spend on the Power Hitz 93.9, and the time of day of your visit.
- IP Address. An IP address is a string of numbers associated with the device you use to access the Internet.
- Location Information. When you use Power Hits 93.9, we may collect and process information about your exact location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide us with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
Whenever we associate Usage Information with your Personal Information, we will treat it as Personal Information.
- Cookies. A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some website features or services may not function properly without cookies.
- Mobile identifiers. We may use software development kits (“SDKs”) or mobile advertising identifiers (i.e., IDFA on Apple mobile devices or Advertising ID on Android mobile devices), which function similarly to cookies on mobile devices. You may reset your IDFA or Advertising ID in the settings on your mobile device.
- Web Beacons. Small graphic images or other web programming code called web beacons (also known as “1Ч1 GIFs,” “one pixel GIFs,” or “clear GIFs”) may be included in our web pages and e-mail messages. Web beacons may be invisible to you, but any electronic image or other web programming code inserted into a web page or e-mail can act as a web beacon. Web beacons or similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count visitors to Power Hitz 93.9, to monitor how users navigate the Power Hitz 93.9, to make cookies more effective, to count how many e-mails that were sent were actually opened or to count how many particular articles or links were actually viewed.
b. Information Third Parties Provide About You We may, from time to time, supplement the information we collect about you online with outside records from third parties in order to enhance our ability to serve you, to tailor our content to you and to offer you opportunities to purchase products or services that we believe may be of interest to you. These third party sources include:
- Social networks and publicly available data. If you logon to the Power Hitz 93.9 using a third party social media account (e.g., Facebook or Google), or if you interact with us through a social media function such as a plug-in (e.g., a Facebook “like” button) then you may be permitting us to have ongoing access to some information from your social network profile (such as your name, email address, your friend list, photo, age, gender, location, birthday, social networking ID, current city, and the people/sites you follow).
- Information that is collected from consumer data resellers. We may collect information about you from consumer data resellers, including but not limited to, demographic and other generally available information.
- Information other users provide about you. Other users may provide us with your email address or other information in order to invite you to use Power Hitz 93.9 or share an article or other content from the Power Hitz 93.9 with you. In this case, we will only use the information for the purposes for which it was provided.
- Events. We may collect information about you from third parties that hold events on our behalf which you may attend or participate in. Such information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, photo, age, gender, location, birthday, and demographic information.
2. How We Use the Information Collected We (and our service providers) may use your information for the purposes disclosed at the time you provide your information and to provide Power Hitz 93.9 generally, and for a variety of business purposes, including to:
- Enable you to participate in a variety of sweepstakes, contests or promotions, where requested;
- Create an account on the Power Hitz 93.9;
- Personalize Power Hitz 93.9 , including providing personalized advertising based on your interests, preferences and activities on Power Hitz 93.9 and on third party websites;
- Link your activities across the various browsers and devices (e.g., mobile, laptop, tablet etc.) that you use to access the Power Hitz 93.9 and to personalize your experience and advertising across all of your devices;
- Respond to your inquiries, requests, and comments;
- Allow you to participate in the interactive features of Power Hitz 93.9, where you choose to do so;
- Prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities (including, without limitation, copyright infringement) on the Power Hitz 93.9 and enforce our Terms of Service;
- Understand how Power Hitz 93.9 are used so that we can continuously improve them, and the services we provide to you;
- Send you newsletters and information about products, services and promotions relating to us and/or our business partners or other organizations that we work with, in accordance with your communication preferences;
- Create anonymous and, where legally permissible, personally identifiable user and consumer profiles, and audience segments that can be used for targeted advertising and marketing, and subject to legal restrictions (including consent where necessary), we may also use technology (such as Facebook Custom Audiences) to deliver advertising to you based on the email address or other Personal Information you provide to us or through the use of information we receive from third parties, including consumer data resellers; or
- As otherwise set forth in this Policy.
Note that we may combine all the information we collect or receive about you for any of the foregoing purposes.
3. Who We Share Information With Information sharing within Power Hitz 93.9 and amongst Power Hitz 93.9 brands and affiliated companies. Your information may be shared across Power Hitz 93.9 family of brands and affiliated companies. If you visit Power Hitz 93.9, you may receive advertising and other communications from one of our affiliated companies or any of their brands, or platforms. Information sharing with third parties
- Service Providers. We may share your information with our service providers that perform certain business-related functions on our behalf. We require third party service providers to take appropriate steps to protect your Personal Information. These companies may use aggregated data collected from the Power Hitz 93.9 to improve their services.
- Co-branding Partners. Certain areas of the Power Hitz 93.9 may be provided to you in association with third parties (“Co-Branded Areas”) and may require you to disclose Personal Information in order to register for and access products and/or services. Co-Branded Areas will identify the applicable third party associates. If you elect to register for products and/or services at Co-Branded Areas, you may be providing your information to both Power Hitz 93.9 and the third party associates.
- Advertisers, Advertising Networks and Consumer Data Resellers. Some of the Power Hitz 93.9 may be supported with advertising and collect data to help us serve ads. We work with advertisers, third-party advertising networks and consumer data resellers that buy and/or sell information to other companies for multiple purposes, including the offering of products and services that may interest you. These third parties may receive information about how you interact with content and advertising provided in Power Hitz 93.9. These third parties may view, edit or set their own tracking technologies/cookies, which will allow them to collect information about you. These third parties may also link the data collected from you across the various browsers and devices you may use to access the in order to serve you personalized advertising based on your interests and activities on the Power Hitz 93.9.
- Sweepstakes, Contests, and Promotions. Power Hitz 93.9 may offer sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions (a “Promotion”) that may require registration. By participating in a Promotion, you are agreeing to the terms, conditions or official rules that govern that Promotion, which may contain specific requirements of you, including, except where prohibited by law, allowing the sponsor(s) of the Promotion to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing associated with the Promotion. If you choose to enter a Promotion, Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of such Promotion, including, without limitation, in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law or permitted by the Promotion’s official rules, such as on a winners list.
- Business Transfers. If Power Hitz 93.9 or any of our brands or Affiliated Companies are acquired by another company, your Personal Information, and any other information that we have collected about the users of Power Hitz 93.9 , may be disclosed to that company as part of the due diligence process, and will be transferred to that company as one of the transferred assets. If any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered an asset of ours and as such may be sold or transferred to third parties.
- Law Enforcement Compliance. We may be required by law, or by law enforcement officers acting under the color of law, to disclose your Personal Information and other information collected through the Power Hitz 93.9. We may also disclose such information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to protect or defend the rights, property, or safety of Power Hitz 93.9, you, other users, or third parties.
4. Rights of MinorsExcept where otherwise indicated, we do not knowingly collect or store any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child under the age of 13 has provided us with information without his or her consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. As required by law, we will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.California minors under 18 years old may request the removal of any information that they post to the Power Hitz 93.9 by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon such request, Power Hitz 93.9 will anonymize, or remove from public view, any content posted by a minor to one of its websites, unless required by law to retain such content or information.
6. Consent to Processing and Transfer of Information Power Hitz 93.9 is a United States company and Power Hitz 93.9 are provided from the United States. If you are a user who resides outside the United States, please be aware that information we collect will be transferred to and processed in the United States. By using the Power Hitz 93.9, or providing us with any information, you consent to the collection, processing, maintenance and transfer of such information in and to the United States and other applicable countries in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as or equivalent to, those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizen.
7. How We Protect Your Information We maintain procedural, technical, and physical safeguards to help protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of the Personal Information you provide via Power Hitz 93.9. Unfortunately, no transmission of data is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under our control to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. Therefore, any transmission of Personal Information to us is made at your own risk. If you believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please notify us using the contact details in Section 10 below.
10. How to Contact UsYou may contact us by email at email@example.com and reference “Privacy Request”